Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wedding Planning

I'm not big on this whole, plan a big Wedding thing, so far I've chosen this Dress ^^ And that the Music at the Reception is going to be very, entertaining, to say the least. I did write my Vows last night though. Here they are below.


I, Emillee, choose you, James, as my best friend for life. Together our love will grow into a bond too strong to break. I will be there for you in the ups and downs of life. When you need someone to encourage you I want it to be me. When you need a helping hand, I want it to be mine, when you long for someone to smile at, turn to me. When you have something to share, share it with me. I will forever love you, even on the days I do not like you ;) I pledge my all to you from this day forth. 


2-23-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment